Water purification plants for galvanic surface treatments
The galvanic treatment of metallic and non-metallic parts consists in treating products with aqueous chemical solutions containing acid and basic salts, metals and specific additives.
These chemical solutions, called galvanic baths, are placed in tanks that in sequence carry out cleaning and pre-treatment preparations, ending with electrochemical depositions and surface treatments of various ty, es.
The surface treatments and the electroplating are therefore industrial and electrochemical processes that produce wastewater where a variable series of pollutants are present.
The problems related to the purification of water in the galvanic industry are of great importance.
As a result, the treatment plants of water coming from the galvanic industry follow dedicated procedures, Pentacque has developed functional solutions, every process, surface and galvanic treatment are carefully analyzed, and the technical proposal is the application of closed circuit or wastewater treatment plants and combined water treatment plants of a series of technologies.
The combination of water treatment plants of different technologies and the subdivision of production washes in galvanic lines brings a series of advantages, reduction of investment costs, wide quality of treated water and reduction of operating costs.
The careful evaluation of the industrial working process, the type of material to be processed in galvanic and the chemical processes used by the customer are the necessary foundations to propose the correct water treatment plant and the best plant combination allows to design the correct industrial water treatment plant.
The industrial water treatment plants normally proposed in the metal surface processing and galvanic sector are:
- Ion exchange resin purification plants with backflushing or equicurrent ion exchange with total recycling specific for the galvanic sector.
- Heavy metal absorption resin treatment plants for electroplating
- Absorbent filtration plants for EDTA surfactants and organic substances by recycling or dumping
- Cyanide oxidation or hexavalent chromate reduction plants
- Plants for the concentration or vacuum evaporation of eluates and galvanic concentrates
- Continuous chemical-physical purification plants
- Chemical-physical sewage treatment plants in batch
- Galvanic sludge dewatering plants
- Pentacque, thanks to its experience developed in the galvanic industry, proposes the combination of zero discharge purification plants and not subdividing the wastewater generated by the galvanic production line by type, and by technical characteristics.