Ozone Plants for Water Treatment
In wastewater treatment with ozone, the main advantages of using this gas are due to its strong oxidizing power.
The chemical characteristics of the water to be treated modify the reaction time and the amount of Ozone required.
The oxidation affinity of some elements compared to others is different, it is important to know the main characteristics of water in order to better define the plant engineering and the production potential of the ozone plant.
These chemical reactions do not produce chemical by-products and significantly improve the characteristics of wastewater.
Our ozone treatment plants are complete and skid-mounted.
These plants are equipped with ozone generator, injection system by pump or venturi for ozone gas suction, vertical tubular reaction reactor, internal wastewater recycling pump to increase and complete the ozone oxidation reaction.
The oxidation plant is equipped with a cell for reading the residual ozone in excess, this system allows the modulation in real time of the amount of Ozone needed, this system allows to save production and to manage the variability of the concentration of pollutants maintaining always a correctly purified wastewater.
The advantages of applying an ozone plant for water treatment is:
- strong oxidizing power
- No production of sludge or concentrates
- Degradation of pollutants with no change in the state of the chemicals.
- No production of secondary pollutants, ozone, degrades to molecular oxygen and leaves no residue
- No contribution or production of salinity to the treated water
- Oxygen not converted into ozone can also be used as a maintenance of the oxidative state in the purification process.
- Absence of staff for process control
- Necessary spaces irrelevant