Reverse osmosis plants in containers
The need to insert a mobile reverse osmosis plant inside a container arises from a series of very precise choices and requirements.
- When the destination of the plant is far away and autonomous to carry out the connection: this allows to ship the complete reverse osmosis plant in mono-block already fully functional and tested.
- Reverse osmosis plant with reduced dimensions: inserting a water demineralization osmosis plant in a container simplifies the final assembly and saves the overall costs due to reassembly.
- Elimination of the need for protective covers: membrane osmosis plants mounted inside a container are completely protected from atmospheric agents.
- Ease of relocation: in some cases, mobile osmosis plants are used for longer or shorter periods of time, the installation of an osmosis water treatment plant inside a container facilitates its movement and reuse.
- Complete protection: some reverse osmosis plants are essential, and the container containment system protects them from tampering and guarantees management and control only to the desired personnel.
The reverse osmosis treatment in containers also has the advantage of having already been completely tested and ready to be used by the company.
Before planning a mobile reverse osmosis treatment in containers, it is necessary to identify:
- Required technique of the treatment
- Accessibility requirements
- Climatology of the area, exposure
- Regulations, Restrictions
It is possible to use containers of different standard ISO sizes, 10″ 15″ 20″, the container completion equipment can be filtration pre-treatment, insulating wall insulation, heat pump cooling and heating, air exchange with forced or natural ventilation, lighting system.