Paint water purification plants
Painting is a practice widely used in industry, the purpose is varied, from the need to make decorative items or with protective requirements to contrast corrosion.
Industrial painting plants are completely automatic and robotized systems.
These painting plants are suitable for all metal products as well as plastic materials, in the accessories sector, household appliances and general industry.
The industrial painting process of metallic and non-metallic materials takes place through a series of phases of preparation, pre-painting, painting, drying placed in automatic sequence.
The phases that produce waste to be treated are normally those of degreasing, acid or neutral pickling, chemical phosphating and passivation.
These industrial painting processes produce water with a diversified degree of pollution both in terms of type and concentration of pollutants.
The treatment and purification plants of the water coming from the painting processes follow a specific path, Pentacque thanks to its experience, has developed the optimal plant solutions and chemical treatments.
We are able to propose solutions with open closed circuit purification plants with complete water recovery.
The careful perspective of the painting process are the necessary bases to manufacture water treatment plants with the best plant combinations and provide the correct wastewater treatment plant.
The water treatment plants normally proposed in these sectors are:
- Continuous chemical-physical purification plants
- Specific plants with sulphate abatement sections
- Sludge dewatering plants with filterpress
- Ion exchange resin plants with backflushing or equicurrent ion exchange with total recycling specific for painting
- Absorbent filtration plants for surfactant recycling or dumping
- Plants for concentration or vacuum evaporation of eluates and spent passivation concentrates and spent degreases